Terms and Conditions
Business conditions Basic from 1.3.2018
These terms and conditions govern distance shopping and through the interface of this website.
Marcela Hašková, virtual interface www.magic-color.cz
Trade registration with effect from 01.03.2018, FI Prague 6, registration: 893/2018
from 01.08.2020 EET proof
hereinafter referred to as the seller
A. Legal provisions
applies by the provision of § 1751 par. 1 let. 1 Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code. The additional goods remain the property of the seller until full payment of the purchase price, in the sense of the valid provisions of § 443 - 446 of the Commercial Code. z., resp. § 601 commercial of.
1 a) The condition for the validity of the order is the completion of all mandatory data in the order form, for its fulfillment
1 b) Familiarization with the business conditions on the website and the purchase of buyers who have read the business conditions.
1 c) The seller is always entitled, depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, purchase price, estimated shipping costs) to ask the buyer for additional confirmation of the order (for example in writing or by phone - sms), always for an order with an unregistered customer.
1 d) The web interface of the store contains information about the goods, including the prices of individual goods. The prices of goods are final. I am not VAT registered subject.
2. Payment terms
2 a) It is possible to place an order without registration. Payment documents will be sent upon receipt of the order. Goods can be paid for here via the PAYS payment gateway (currently under negotiation).
2. b) The order can be paid immediately to a bank account maintained with FIO banks. The maturity of the order by payment transfer is 7 working days. This means that the goods are reserved for you for a period of seven working days (9 calendar days). If the order is not paid, the order will be canceled without prior notice.
2. c) Cash on delivery cannot be ordered.
The goods can be ordered in the SIMIRA.CZ multishop
We always process your order here in the official e-shop with priority.
3. Protection of personal data / GDPR
3. a) The protection of personal data of the buyer, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, as amended. The seller hereby confirms that he will not provide the buyer's data to a third party.
3. b) Based on the validity of GDPR - Customer's data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of processing the order. We use data for Google Analitic and other search engines exclusively to ensure a better position of the business in search engines. We value your privacy
4. Exceptions to the conclusion of the purchase contract
4. a) The seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract regarding the goods due to the possibility that the goods are sold at another point of sale and there is not enough stock to conclude a purchase contract. The goods are always in one unique design (unless exceptionally stated otherwise)
In the event that any of the requirements specified in the order cannot be met by the seller, he will send the buyer an amended offer to the buyer's e-mail address stating possible variants of the order and request the buyer's opinion. The amended offer is considered a new draft of the purchase contract and in such a case the purchase contract is concluded only by acceptance of the buyer by e-mail.
5. Transport, personal collection, packaging
5. a) The seller dispatches the goods immediately, but no later than within 3 working days, from the crediting of the payment.
5. b) Prices - detailed info Payments / transport.
6. Withdrawal from the purchase contract
In accordance with the provisions of § 1829 par. 1 of the Civil Code, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods, where the subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods. Withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the seller within the period specified in the previous sentence. The buyer acknowledges that according to the provisions of § 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for the delivery of goods in a closed package, which the buyer removed from the package and for hygienic reasons it is not possible to return. These are jewelry in the jewelry, and textile accessories.
If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the buyer bears the costs associated with returning the goods to the seller. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the seller will return the funds received from the buyer within seven (7) days of receipt of the goods and settlement of the withdrawal. When returning the goods in the regime of withdrawal from the purchase contract, the amount for returning the goods to their original condition may be reduced by up to 30% of the price of the goods.
7. Complaint conditions
7 a) The warranty period follows from the law and is set at 24 months
7 b) We provide full cooperation in resolving defects upon receipt from the carrier